Nice Rack!!!!!

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days, but I have been completely swamped!!! I am taking a few minutes to share this with you, and then back to work I go! I saw this at a local Michaels on Memorial Day and fell in love with it. I have a slight ribbon addiction and I really thought this would be a super cool way to display it so I will use it more often instead of hoarding it! *grin* Well, a few weekends ago after taking my teacher certification exam, I treated myself to this little beauty! It is a Making Memories embellishment rack. It retails for about $80, but I was able to score it with a coupon for about $48!!! The large and small clear jars are by MM too, and are $10 for a package of 3 and 6 respectively. It can be mounted on the wall, or stand freely and is super sturdy! Mine sits on top of the hutch on my desk and looks great. Hubby said it looks like I will have room for one more if I want and I took that to be him giving me permission to buy another one! I just love having everything right in sight when I am working on my projects!!! I'll be back here soon with some projects I've been working on, promise! *wink*

11 comments:

Peggy S said...

Teehee-- this looks like something from a magazine! Looks sooooooo pretty! Have fun with it - saw the sneak peeks-good to know they are in stores now!! :)

TSizemore said...

Nice rack teresa! That doesnt sound so good when i say that to you. Ha! uh, why the heck isnt that last row of ribbon filled? I know you can fill it! ha! then you have another reason to go and get the second one you want! sounds good to me! :)

Lori Craig said...

You have got to be kidding me....this is to die for! Love how you have everything tucked into place. It's a beauty!

PennyH said...

Look at how beautifully organized this is!!!!! And look at all that beautiful ribbon! I have some of those same ribbons too. That beautiful flourish ribbon goes perfect with the Baroque Motifs set. I saw some cards on SCS made with that set and that ribbbon, so I had to have some. Now I'm gonna have to go to Michael's to hunt down one of these shelves...it's gorgeous! ~PennyH

AJ said...

I need some of those jars....off to check out my local mikes! fabulous! such a treat to have it all there and visible!

Dottie K said...

Very Cute! Love how everything is displayed. I would be getting another one if hubby said that to me. HE HE HE! TFS :)

Karen said...

oh how pretty! It looks great! Love it!

Shel9999 said...

This is very cool. I may have to look for one of these. (VERY nice rack! lol.)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I LOVE this! I went looking online for one and yours looks bigger.... Hmmmrpmf! No fair! LOL! Lucky girl! Thanks for sharing!

Wife2TJ said...

Very jealous! This is a BEAUTIFUL rack!!!

Lisa said...

I want one too!!!!! Enabler.