More playin' in the dirt pile . . .

Seriously, I have been having such a blast with these Dirty Dare Challenges!!! Here are a few of my latest attempts:

This card was created for a combination of
Cambria Turnbow's (Cambria on SCS) PINK! challenge and Sherry Cheever's (BadSherry on SCS) Monet on Crack challenge. I must admit that I *heart* all things pink so I am totally with Cambria on that one! I chose Pretty and Pink and Purely Pomegranate as my hues. Sherry challenged us to use the Wet Watercolor technique, which involves spritzing your watercolor paper before stamping, and after if so desired. Then we were to use the Cracked Glass technique over our watercolored panel. I chose to use the Agapanthus Cluster stamp by Stampendous (purchased at Eclectic Paperie). I just love the results, don't you?

For this next card I combined Julia Stainton's (Julia S on SCS) sketch challenge with Michele Boyer's (Shel9999 on SCS) distressing challenge. I was inspired to used these Brocade Backgrounds ds papers with my Bronc Buster stamp set by the fabulous texasjodylynn. I used Chocolate Chip ink and my edge distresser to rough it up! Of course I added as many brads as possible to complete the look! ;)



For today's last card, I combined Trudee Sauer's (trudee on SCS
) Inspiration challenge with Lauren Meader's (mytime on SCS) sketch challenge. Trudee shared a page from a paint brochure with us that used a clean combination of white, sky, navy, and saffron. There was also a vase sitting on the counter containing flowers very similar to the ones I used here from the Oh, So Lovely hostess set. After watercoloring the main image I cute it down into three panels to fit Lauren's sketch. In order to keep everything crisp, I added just a tiny sentiment (from the retired Happy Harmony set) and a bit of white sheer dotted organdy to complete the look.

I have lots more dirty cards to share with you, so check back soon! *wink*

2 comments:

Corie said...

Oh my all your "dirty" challenge cards are amazing. Love them all

beate said...

Teresa, your dirty card are absolutely amazing!!!!