More dirt . . .

Well, here are a few Dirty Dare challenge cards I created last week that I neglected to share with you. Perfect for a day like today, when I am working and have no time to stamp.

The first card was created for Candy Williams' (cwilliams on SCS) Acetate Overlay challenge. I decided to go with a simply, elegant look - I just love that for these cards. I think it really highlights the effect the acetate gives to the card. I used my new Agapanthus Cluster stamp from Eclectic Paperie again, in Groovy Guava on the oh-so-luscious Stamper's Select cs from PaperTrey Ink. Love it!

The second group of cards were created for Jami Sibley's (Jami on SCS) "More is More" challenge. Jami challenged us to create a nice, but relatively simple card. Then we were to "make it more" by adding additional embellishments and layers. I used the Fabulous Flowers stamp set, and the colors Blue Bayou and Soft Sky for my cards. Then I added two layers to my flower, lots of Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and an extra layer to my second card. Jami is right, More *is* More!!!

I have more Dirty Dare challenge cards waiting in the wings to share with you, so check back soon! *wink*

4 comments:

Dottie K said...

Teresa you've been busy. So pretty. Love the colors and that flower on the second card. TFS

Lisa said...

These are fabulous. Your work is awesome as usual. :)

Lori CRaig said...

Teresa, these are FABULOUS, no play on words! I love the single flower image, the glitter, the layers...wonderful!

AJ said...

Love both of these, the Agapanthus Cluster card is to die for! Wowee! and so is your more is more card~ love it glittered up!