I stamped!!!!!!!!!

*pats self on back* I went to my friend Kelly's house (*waves*) on Saturday night for some grown-up time. We had every intention of working on our swaps for the upcoming SU! Orlando Regionals, although we did more gabbing than stamping - LOL! I did however finish this first set of swaps the following day and I am so proud of myself!!!!! 30 down and 30 more to go I think. I'll keep ya' posted - lol! ;) Things are still incredibly busy here, but hopefully I will be able to share a few RAKs and my Circle Journal pages with you sometime this week. Thanks again for your continued patience and support! *wink*

5 comments:

Dottie K said...

Wow that is stunning! Love the colors. That's alot of the same card to make. Hope you're enjoying your new job. :)

AJ said...

Cute Teresa, glad you finally stamped!!
School starts soon, are you ready? :)

Lisa said...

Theresa, this is beautiful.

Chris Twing said...

So many times I'll be going through the SU galleries and find a card I really like. Then I go to the blog and come to find out it is your card.

Love your style girl!

Chris

Kristine said...

What a beautiful card Teresa!! Love your colors.