The dirt continues . . .

Well, I have finally completed all of the Dirty Dare '07 challenges!!! Whoo hoo!!!!! *giddies* Never fear though! I still have several dirty projects left to share with you! *grin*

The first card I will share today was completed for Jeanne Streif's (JeanneS on SCS) sketch challenge. I used some of this gorgeous new patterned paper by Cosmo Cricket from the Gretl line - yummy! I paired it with the sentiment and accents from the Bronc Buster stamp set and pulled the colors of Blue Bayou, River Rock, and Ruby Red from the patterned paper. I added a little distressing and voila!



This next card was created for Julie Ebersole's (JulieHRR on SCS) triple dare to create a single layer card with an acetate window. I thought this was the perfect time to pull out my new A Muse images purchased during A Muse-a-palooza! I also used my VersaMagic chalk inks and my new Palette Noir ink pad. The cardstock is the luscious Stamper's Select white cs from PaperTrey Ink - love it! The dotted oval frame is also from one of the new PaperTrey sets, Borders and Corners: Oval. Simply cute!!!




The last card I have to share with you today was created for Taylor Van Bruggen's (tayloredexpressions on SCS) ATC challenge, as well as Paula Bloom's (prbloom) challenge to make a card using blue and/or green animals. I just love this little giraffe in these colors, don't you? I paired him with the Petals jumbo wheel and Petals & Paisleys ds paper and some saffron colored accents. I think I will turn him into a baby card someday!

OK, make sure you stay tuned for more dirty creations to come! Also, my Holiday Mini goodies are due to arrive tomorrow and you won't want to miss it!!! *wink*


3 comments:

Dottie K said...

Love all three cards. I especially love the oval cut out. TFS :)

Corie said...

Wow, these are so beautiful -- Love all the cards you did for the dirty challenges -- you certainly rocked.

AJ said...

Your amuse card is so fabulous! Love their stuff!! That cosmo paper is awesome!!