Completely dirty . . .

Well, as I told you earlier I set a goal for myself to complete all of the Dirty Dare '07 challenges and I am proud to say that I did!!! Today I will share with you the last few projects and then we will move onto something else. I do want to thank everyone who has supported and encouraged me along the way. It was alot of fun and I'm glad I could share it with you all!

This first card was made for Jeanne Streif's (JeanneS on SCS) paper piecing. I thought it also fit Jenn Balcer's (jbalcer on SCS) challenege to use bright and cheery colors as well. They are certainly alot brighter than I normally would use, but fitting for the image I think. She is Cakeabella from Stamping Bella and the patterned paper I used is by We R Memory Keepers. The sentiment is from the It's Your Birthday set by SU! I really like the ribbons along the bottom - so fun!







The next card was probably the one I had the most trouble
visualizing. Susan Roberts (rainy on SCS) challenged us to try out the Serendipity technique. You stamp and image and then cut it apart and reassemble it all hodgepodge. "What???" I asked myself - lol! Definitely very unlike me, as I like everything I do to be very neat and organized. But that's why it is called a challenge, right? I must admit that I am really pleased with the final look, but it was definitely a learning process. I also used this card to complete Jami Sibley's (Jami on SCS) "fall back on black" challenge. Stamps used are Mixed Bouquet and Happy Everything by SU! and the grout mosaic BG by Starving Artistamps.





This last card was created for Linda Bullard's (labullard on SCS) challenge to dry emboss on vellum. I *may* ahve cheated just a bit by using my Cuttlebug to do the work for me, but the outcome is the same. I chose the Snowflake embossing folder for the background and snowman from the Winter Jelly set of 4 embossing folders to created the metal edge tag. I used Soft Sky cs to accent the BG and some sheer white dotted organdy ribbon to tie on the tag. The lighting is a bit off in the photo, but this is really quite striking in real life.






Well, I hope you have all enjoyed viewing my dirty creations for the past few weeks! Stick around for more fun to come! *wink*

6 comments:

loves2stamp said...

Your bella card is delish!!!!

AJ said...

Way to go Teresa!! I am a tad behind on the challenges myself ;)

Dottie K said...

Somehow I missed this post - of course your cards are adorable. Love the snowman - I'm going to try this. TFS :)

beate said...

Amazing cards, Teresa. My favorite is the serendipity card. That background stamp is perfect for the technique. Hugs and smiles

Ali JManning said...

Wow - you completed all the challenges. That's quite an achievement. I was happy to get one a day done - you go girl. THey all look great.

Kristine said...

Very pretty!! Love that background!!