Busy, busy, in a tizzy . . .

Yikes! I cannot believe it has been so long since I have posted here!!! And even longer since I have stamped!!!!! The start of a new school year in a new school for a new teacher is very hectic, just in case you were wondering! *wink* Today I am sharing you my altered roladex with cards made by my group of friends, the Chatters, on SCS. I love having everyone's information right at my fingertips, and I think the cards all turned out beautifully! Thank you all for your patience, and hopefully I will be in my classroom (with computer access!) sometime next week! Rubber hugs and paper kisses to all of you!

4 comments:

Peggy S said...

This is the funnest ;) thing I've seen!! Such a great idea!! They usually look so ugly -- thanks for the great idea!!

AJ said...

Yea Teresa's in charge of a classroom!! How excited are you!!?
Can't wait to hear all of your fun stories! Cute rolodex also, need my info??? ;)

Kristine said...

Ooo...that's CUTE!! :)

Michele Zwart said...

This is *way* cute! Nice job!