And More Dirt Still . . .

Well, I am catching up on posting these Dirty Dare challenge cards for you. I still have six more challenges to get done, and I am hoping to be finished by Wednesday, when my goodies from the Holiday Mini catalog are scheduled to arrive!!! *grin*

This first card is for Yvette Ashe's (Yvette on SCS) challenge to make a tag card. Not only that, but we were only allowed to use one stamp on the project! I decided to used the Baroque Motifs stamps set and paired it with elements of the Secret Garden Simply Scrappin' Kit. I really like these greens paired with Groovy Guava. Such a soft, feminine, and elegant look! You cannot go wrong with this line of products!!!




The second card I will share with you today was created for Pam Hooten's (iris on SCS) challenge to use chipboard on our cards. I also used this card to complete Meg Shumaker's (WAXYO on SCS) challenge for creating a vintage image. I used the Bronc Buster stamp set and an assortment of brown inks to create this look. The patterned paper is from the Outlaw collection and the chipboard star is from the On Board Accents & Elements. Twill tape and antique copper brads finish off the look.

I am off to work on finishing up the remaining six challenges, but check back soon for more Dirty Dare projects!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely wonderful!!

Amy said...

I LOVE both cardes. The tag cherish one especially. I need to order that DP. I am having my very first workshop this weekend and I am really excited. I am using baroque motifs for one of the cards. Anywya, great cards and thanks for sharing.

Corie said...

These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!

Lorraine said...

i am really enjoying all of your art on your blog. your work is wonderful. these two cards are fab! great job on the dirty challenges. They are all gorgeous!