Adorable RAK . . .

I think that I mistakenly neglected to post this adorable RAK from my friend Beate. :oops: If you haven't checked out her blog, fresh and fun (link at right), lately head on over and tell her I sent you! She has something new and inspiring daily! Beate sent me this card a few weeks back, right before she went on vacation, and it has been sitting here by my computer ever since. I am constantly oohing and aahing over that adorable little hedgie and the sweet sentiment. So, if I have posted this already, please accept my apologies. Otherwise, enjoy! *wink*

3 comments:

beate said...

I am so glad you got it and you liked it. Cyber hugs!

maiahs_momma said...

Just wanted to stop by to say that I really love this card, what a beautiful RAK :)!!

AJ said...

Such a cute card, love that set! Now, post something new girlie!!