My new adventure . . .

. . . into the world of Digiscrapping! I have been wanting to give this a try for what seems like forever. I *finally* was able to track down an affordable version of Adobe Photoshop Elements and it arrived last night. I spent hours playing and this is what I came up with. Not spectacular, but I am learning! This is (obviously) a picture of my husband and I on our wedding day- just over 7 years ago! The elements I used to complete the layout are from the Express Yourself kit by Ronna Penner from Shabby Princess. Page size is 11" x 8 1/2". I must admit that I am a bit overwhelmed right now. I have been busy setting up interviews, selling my retired goods on eBay, managing swaps, and reading the new Harry Potter book. And I have tons of new stampin' goodies just waiting to be played with!!! Plus I am attempting to teach myself how to digiscrap! I think I may have lost my mind - lol! Anyway, don't hold it against me if I am a little intermittent with my posting. I will try my best to stay afloat and keep you apprised of what is going on, promise! *wink*

2 comments:

AJ said...

Woohoo~~ Look at you go!! Wowsers, you better slow down sista...your gonna burn out! Super layout! Good luck on your interviews, not that you'll need it!!

beate said...

That looks fantastic!