More Beautiful Bday Cards . . .

Well, I have been trying to play with my new SU! goodies, but I had to get a few replacement items. In the meantime, I spent most of yesterday listing my retired sets on eBay. I am attempting to raise $ to attend a gathering in SLC this fall. Wish me luck! I did manage to hammer out one card late last night, which I will post in a bit, but first I wanted to share with you some more of the beautiful Bday cards I have received.


This first card is from Deb Albright over at The Crafty Turtle. Isn't is lovely? The background is dry embossed using the Cuttlebug and Textile Texture embossing folder. I love the colors too - greens and purples are always a winning combination!!! Head on over to Deb's blog to check out her creations! Thanks so much for thinking of me, Deb!!!




The next card is from Nancy over at Nancy's Creative Mess. I believe this card is made with the new SU! hostess set, In the Spotlight. I love the soft colors, the faux stitching across the bottom of the image panel, and the decorated word window punch out Nancy used! Pop on over to Nancy's blog and tell her I said "hello", will you? Thank you so much for your warm wishes, Nancy!









Finally, I received this festive birthday wish from Bonnie Ratzloft (aka raduse on SCS). Isn't it fabulous? When I was younger, my parents used to pretend that the fireworks were put on just for my birthday - isn't that sweet? So is this card!!! I *love* it! Thanks so much, Bonnie!

I will have another post for you soon, with new SU! goodies in tow! Until then, I'm as always Inkfully Yours . . . *wink*



2 comments:

Nancy said...

You're very welcome! The set is not the new one.... it's one that came out last year and now I can't think of the name....

Deb AKA "Turtle" said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the card. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. And look at all those great goodies. I can't wait to see what you come up with using them.