Fishy Friend . . .

I's like to introduce you to one of Turtle's friends from the Artful Inkables line by Kristin Soboloski for Starving Artist. I call her Goldie! *wink* She's here to make a splash! I stamped her on watercolor paper using Black StazOn ink and watercolored her using my aquapainter and pumpkin and caribbean inks. I added the sentiment from Fancy Flexible Phrases in the upper right corner and matted the image onto black cs. I used a Cool Caribbean card base and added a panel of designer paper from the retired Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit. I matted the patterned paper onto black cs as well, and added some orange dotted ribbon (from the Target $ spot). Finally, I popped the main image panel up on dimensionals and added two black brads in the lower right corner. These images are just too fun to work with! *grin* Stay tuned for more adventures of Turtle and friends coming soon!

7 comments:

Dottie K said...

Hi Teresa, this little fishy is so cute. I have one goldfish (Matilda) and just love this stamp. Your colors just showcase Goldie perfectly.

Michelle D. said...

Awwww, this sweet fishy card and your adorable turtle card are absolutely precious!!

AJ said...

Another super card! This fish is adorable!! You've been tagged!!
http://thewillowgarden.blogspot.com/

beate said...

This is so adorable. I love Kristin's stamps. Great color choices and layout!

Lisa said...

So awesomely cute!!!

Ticia said...

Super cute card! It looks very nicely colored too. I think Kristin is an awesome artist!

Lori Craig said...

so sweet! Love that little fish! Would be perfect since I have a pond full of them! you are such the enabler.... sigh