A few BRAKs from friends . . .

Well, I was able to finish up the first set of swap cards I was working on yesterday and will post them once I am able to get a good picture. In the meantime, I'd like to share just a few more Birthday cards that I received from some stamping friends.

The first one is from my friend Jody (texasjodylynn). Jody is a self-confessed ribbon addict and if you want proof just check out her blog (link at right)! She usually has some sort of ribbon share going on and it is all top notch!!! This card she sent me doesn't use any ribbon (go figure!) but it is full of the "Jody touches" that I know and love! First of all, I *love* this Agapanthus Cluster stamp from Stampendous! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!! She embossed it in black over a handcrafted alcohol ink background which is just stunning! And look at all those brads!!! Thank you so much for the heartfelt wishes, Jody!



This second card is from my sweet friend AJ (willosmama). Look at those adorable penguins wishing me to have a "cool" birthday! I love the retro dotted style of this card! The sentiment is strung from some black and natural hemp cord and really adds to the whimsical design!!! AJ also sent some jumbo square brads by Spare Parts and some Sakura glitter pens. Thanks so much for the super birthday wishes, AJ!!!

I'll be back in a bit with a handsome cowboy for y'all! C'mon back now! *wink*

3 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

You're very welcome, Teresa! There IS ribbon on it though. LOL See the 5/8 inch wide organdy in black? LOL

Teresa said...

Bwahahaha! You are *so* right! I totally forgot about that and the cord! It just blends in so well - lol! ;)

AJ said...

Oooh, gorgeous cards!! Both of them!! (haha!! lol!!)
Sorry your swaps took so long to get back to ya!! *Happy really* belated!