Fabulous & Groovy . . .

Well, as promised here is the card I was working on late last night. I decided to try out my new Fabulous Flowers stamp set. I started by stamping the large flower three times in Blush Blossom craft ink on Whisper White cs. I used my paper snips to cut out the various rows of petals and sponged the edges with Groovy Guava and Chocolate Chip ink. I layered them together using dimensionals. Next I stamped the Paisley BG onto the blush card base using guava ink. I sponged all the edges with Close to Cocoa ink. For the strip of cocoa cs, I first stamped it with the Linen BG in cocoa ink, then added the "fabulous" sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink. I sponged all the edges in chocolate and used my CutterBee piercing bug to pierce the edges. I used my white gel pen to add some faux stitching. As a finishing touch, I added some of my new taffeta ribbon across the top of the panel before adhering everything to the card base. I really like how this turned out. I have started working on some cards for a swap using the new Boho West line of products from SU! Hopefully I will be able to share them with you tomorrow! Be sure to check back . . . ;)

2 comments:

AJ said...

Very pretty, I am trying to resist ordering this.....

Jenn said...

oh, this looks so pretty in blush blossom, and with the paisley. . .sigh! So pretty!