C'mon down . . .

. . . Dottie K!!! You're the next winner here at Inkfully Yours . . . *giddies* Dottie, please use the link to send me an email with your mailing info, ok? Kaleigh chose number 7 as the winner this morning! Thank you ALL *so much* for all of your lovely comments and fabulous questions! I am going to start answering them bit by bit. Since Dottie is the winner, I thought I'd start with her question! Dottie asks, "What is your favorite stamp set? Do you prefer acrylic or wood mounted?" Well, Dottie - I have lots of "favorite" stamp sets, lol! It would be hard to pick just one, but I think right now I am really loving Baroque Motifs!!! I know, who'd have guessed, right??? ;) The problem is, I know as soon as I get my order from the new catalog I'll have a new "favorite"!!! I'd have to say that I prefer wood mounted stamps (especially SU!), but the acrylic stamps are growing on me. I have some fabulous PaperTrey Ink stamps, which are such high quality and cute to boot, who wouldn't love them??? Check back later today for a peek at some birthday cards I have received and answers to more of your questions! I'm going to "tell all" about the new catalog!!! *wink*

2 comments:

Pattyjo said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO DOTTIE! You go girl!

Dottie K said...

Thanks Teresa and Kaleigh. I'm so excited that I won. I emailed you my information. I can't wait to receive it. Thanks again!!!