Bronc Buster Birthday . . .

Well, as promised here is the card I was working on yesterday for a swap. This features elements from the new Boho West line by Stampin' UP! I think it is my favorite grouping from the entire catty!!! I started by stamping the cowboy image from the Bronc Buster set in Chocolate Chip ink on Very Vanilla cs. Then I distressed the edges using my cutter kit and matted the image panel onto some chocolate cs. I used my Crop-a-dile to add an Antique Brass jumbo eyelet in the upper right corner and tied through some wide chocolate grosgrain ribbon. The card base is Creamy Caramel and has striped paper from the coordinating Outlaw collection layered on top. Finally I punched a scallop circle (using my new SU! punch) from Close to Cocoa cs and crumpled it up a bit. I traced the letter "H" from the On Board Lots of Letters chipboard onto Really Rust cs and cut it out. The "b" is from Typeset alpha lower and is stamped in chocolate ink. I think this card would make a great birthday card for any cowboy at heart, don't you? *wink*

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love this card! I think I'll be getting this stamp set on my next order. :)

AJ said...

Fabulous card~ LOVE the colors!!!