Birthday Wishes . . .

Thank you all for helping me celebrate my birthday this weekend! I would like to share with you some of the wonderful cards that I received. This first card is from none other than the fabulous JanTink. Janine is a fabulously talented stamper, formerly of the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen!!! Treat yourself to a trip over to her blog, Stamps Paper Scissors if you haven't already- you'll be glad you did! Thanks for sending me this adorable Blogger RAK, JanTink! I *love* it!!!


These next three cards are from some of my fellow Splitcoasters as well. The cupcake card was sent to me by my Chatter friend, Jo Ann (aka: myinkyfingers). The strip behind the cupcake is embossed using a cuttlebug and really makes the card *pop*! Thanks, Jo Ann - I *love* it!!! The center card was sent to me by Linda Palmer, and features two of my favorites - flowers and pink! It really is a beauty and I was delighted to find it in my mailbox! Thanks for thinking of me, Linda! The card on the right came to me from Sandy (s galley on SCS). I know you can't see it in the photo, but the flowers on this card are textured!!! Very cool effect - I'm dying to know how she did this!!! Sandy also sent along some Hero Arts bird images that I had requested from the Wish RAK group! Thanks so much, Sandy!!!


Next, I'd like to share with you some of the birthday gifts I received from my stamping friends. My friend Kelly (aka: khillmer22) gave me this fabulous gift containing two packs of textured cardstock mats, some VersaMagic Dew Drop inks, Ultra Clean stamp cleaner, an Essential Glue Pad, and some cool arrow photo turns by 7 gypsies! Thanks so much, Kelly! I absolutely *love* everything!!!

I also received a fabulous gift from my friend Toni (TSizemore on SCS) - a gift certificate to PaperTrey Ink!!! She knows I have been *not-so-patiently* awaiting their upcoming stamp release of 5 sets on July 15th! Now it will be even harder to wait until then - but it'll be worth it!!! Thanks so much, Toni! Without you I would never have gotten into stamping, but I'm so glad I did! *grin*

Last but not least, I'd like to share with you the awesome birthday present I received from my Big Sis from this round of DSS over at SCS. Whoever she is, my Big Sis has done a fabulous job of spoiling me so far, and this gift is no exception! Three packages of Primas, 8 spools of ribbon, 4 containers of embellies from Queen & Co., 2 embossing templates, a set of brass stencils and a Penny Black sentiment stamp - wow! Thanks so much, sis! Can't wait to find out your true identity!!!

Ok, lots of you have asked about what my favorites are from the new SU! Fall/Winter Collection. So, I thought I would just post my first order for y'all to check out! Here goes:

Stamp sets - Fabulous Flowers, Bronc Buster, and Garden Whimsy
papers - Outlaw ds, Cutie Pie ds, In Color 12x12 textured, In Color 8 1/2 x 11 assorted (also getting Fall Flowers in a trade)
inks - Groovy Guava and Really Rust (getting Blue Bayou and Purely Pomegranate in a trade)
ribbon - vanilla taffeta, chocolate wide grosgrain, wasabi double stitched, Theater Ribbon Originals (also getting pink taffeta, olive wide grosgrain, bayou double stitched, and Sherbet Ribbon Originals in a trade)
accessories - On Board Lots of Letters, Scallop punch, Vintage brads, Antique brass jumbo eyelets
hostess - Oh, So Lovely stamp set and Secret Garden Simply Scrappin' Kit

That's it to start - lol! So, have you seen it? What are your favorites? *wink*

6 comments:

beate said...

Oh...I didn't know! Happy Birthday Teresa! I hope you had a wonderful day! Big cyber hug

Well Said Cards said...

WOW! It looks like you had a VERY happy birthday. I can't wait to see what you create with all your goodies.

Dottie K said...

Teresa - Happy Birthday to you! You rec'd some beautiful cards. Wow all those goodies - can't wait to see what you create with them. Happy 4th of July! Have a great day.

My Little Hobby said...

What nice friends! I hope your day was special! --Kelly

AJ said...

Looks like you were well taken care of!! Hope your birthday was a blast, and love all your RAK's!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Teresa!
I'm glad I checked your blog. I had no idea you had posted your birthday cards. You're very welcome! I made the card with liquid applique. You just squirt some out on wax paper or a plate, lightly stamp into it, and then stamp on your cardstock. Heat it to puff it up and chalk it. I'm so glad you liked it. Looks like you had a fantastic birthday!
Sandy