Authentic, Original, Genuine Article . . .

. . . you! That is the concept behind this card I created for a swap I am participating in (and hostessing) which features the three new trends Stampin' UP! has introduced in the new Fall/Winter Collection catalog. This line is called Corner Office, and I definitely think it fits! The colors from the palette that I chose to work with are More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, River Rock and Very Vanilla. The stamp sets I used are Office Accoutrement and Stamp of Authenticity. I also incorporated two of the new punches, Spiral and Round Tab. In terms of accessories, I thought the staple, silver brads, and wasabi double stitched ribbon went nicely with the theme. It is pretty simple, but I really like the clean lines of this card. Hopefully the other swappers will too! *wink*

As a side not, I just wanted to convey my apologies for being kinda sparse this week. I am sitting for my teacher certification exam this Saturday and I have been busy studying. Hopefully things will be more "normal" around here next week. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Great card, love that punch, good luck on Saturday, sure you will breeze though the test.

Lisa said...

Very nice. I like how you used the spiral punch. I am so jealous that you have that beautiful ribbon. (I wants some. LOL)

Very cool swap card.

AJ said...

Fabulous~ We are thinking along the same lines in both of swaps!!! ;)