Sweet SCS Blogger Rak

I received this card in the mail the other day from Debbie Fischer, otherwise known as debbiedee! Besides being a fabulously talented stamper, Debbie is a member of the Splitcoaststampers Blogger RAK Club. Head on over to her blog, Snickerdoodle Dreams (how cute is that?), to check out more of Debbie's beautiful creations! This card had me gasping when I opened it, and immediately cursing the day I decided to trade away my Paint Prints stamp set. This card is just breathtaking, isn't it? I especially love the earthy colors and the distressed look of the card. But I think my favorite part is the large tabs Debbie created using a distressed rectangle block stamp. Pure paper genius!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me, Debbie! You are so sweet!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

All I can say is "Lucky"

beate said...

What a sweet card!