Sweet RAK attack . . .

Beate and I seem to have this little game of RAK attack going on. I'm not sure which one of us started it, but it sure is fun! Las week I was admiring this card over on Beate's blog, fresh & fun, which I must admit that I check multiple times daily!!! It seems as though Beate always has something new to share with us! If I remember correctly, Lori sent Beate and a few other talented stamper friends these Whipper Snapper bird images, designed by none other than SweetMissDaisy herself - Anna Wight! Beate colored the image using her Copic markers, which I love the effect of but *totally* cannot afford! The full set of those babies is over $500!!! *shock* I would buy a few singly, but I have no idea which colors would be best for me. My other favorite feature on this card id the faux stitching Beate did using the All in a Row stamp set by SU! She has single-handedly assured that this set will be on my July 1st birthday order!!! Thanks so much for sending me another true beauty, Beate! We are going to take a little hiatus while Beate is on vacation, but I'll be ready to pounce with another one when she returns! *wink*

1 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

What a beautiful card - that's really great to have a friend who will send back & forth with you! Esp. with the new postage rates : )