Stamps for Sale!

Well, I am thinking it is high time I cleaned out my little stampin' corner. It is gettin' a little crowded over there, not much room for me anymore - LOL! So, I have decided to have a stamp sale. If you are interested in purchasing anything before I head over to the dreaded e-place, just drop me a line and let me know! Prices do not include shipping costs. Some of these will not be available to ship until July 1st per SU! guidelines, but I will definitely reserve it for you! *wink* Any questions, just let me know!

Here's the list:

All I Have Seen - $10
All Year Cheer I - $20
Expressive Flexible Phrases - $30
Flower Filled - $18
Fresh Fillers - $8
Fun Filled - $10
Good Things Grow - $15
Holiday Blocks - $15
Holiday Print BG - $12
In Full Bloom - $18
Island Blossoms - $30
Lexicon of Love - $10
Little Layers II - $14
Little Layers Plus - $14
Little Shapes $5
Love It - $18
Olive You - $10
Quick Thinking - $10
Shapes & Shadows - $20
Sketch an Event - $20
Stipple Celebrations - $18
The Fine Print - $6
Tiny Talk - $12

Whimsical Blossoms wheel - $4
Gifts Galore Wheel - $4
Island wheel - $5
Lots of Hearts jumbo wheel - $6
Bold Blooms jumbo wheel - $6
Paper Piecing Punch - $10
Island Blossoms SS Kit - $10
Just Delightful SS Kit - $10 - pending
Big Impressions Starter Kit - $15 - pending

2 comments:

Danita said...

Ooooooo! Sent you an email! Thanks for sharing your overstock! :)

Tacita said...

Keep up the good work.