It's done . . .

Well, almost! I finished creating the blog candy this morning, and I am in the process of compiling a few extra goodies to pair with it. I will post it tomorrow! *grin* Tonight I hope to be flippin' through the pages of my very own copy (courtesy of my pal, Kelly! *waves*) of the new Stampin UP! Fall/Winter Collection catalog!!! Whoo hoo! In the meantime, I'd like to share with you a card I received from one of my blog readers, Danita (aka moberkitty on SCS). Isn't it lovely! I think the colors and layout she used are just fabulous! Thanks so much, Danita!!!

4 comments:

Dottie K said...

This is stunning. Love the colors and the layout. What a great card to receive.

Silvergirl said...

Wow! Look at you! Getting fan mail! It's a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing - Lisa

Danita said...

Oh wow - can't believe you posted my card! :) Actually...it's not *mine*. Yes, I stamped it and made it, but the design is someone else's. It's from the creative ladies who attended the St. Louis Stampede at the end of April! Sooooo many talented women - soooo many gorgeous ideas! Glad ya like the card! :)

Lisa said...

Beautiful.