I'm working . . .

. . . on the blog candy, that is! I *finally* decided what I'd offer up for y'all as a little bit of appreciation for your continued support. It is still in the works, but I promise to have it done by the end of the week, ok? This is a really busy time of year for us. My daughter just celebrated her 5th birthday! Also, my birthday is coming up, as well as my wedding anniversary. However, it is the unveiling of the new Stampin' UP! catalog that makes this time of year especially exciting! I haven't even had time to stamp since Friday morning!!! *gasp* I will continue to work on the blog candy, but in the meantime I'd like to share another beautiful Blogger RAK with you! I received this card last week from Robyn Cardon (aka robynstamps on SCS). Head on over to her blog, The Pink Stamper, and check out all the goodies she has to share! Robyn, I *love* this card! It features one of my all-time favorite color combinations - pink and chocolate! Thanks so much for thinking of me!

5 comments:

Dottie K said...

This is such a pretty card. Love the colors.

Sharon said...

Aww what a sweet RAK. Robyn does great work.

maiahs_momma said...

Love this card, it just stands out due to the colors you have used, great job :)!

Lisa said...

I absolutely love this! Yummy pink and chocolate!!!

Kristine said...

This is beautifully simple and I love the colors :) Nice job.