A sweet RAK . . .

I received this card in the mail yesterday from fellow blogger, and stamper extrordinairre, Beate Johns. She is one of my favorite "stamp stars" - I just love her style! Beate is also a supah sweetie, and this card (and some adorable buggie images) made my day! Thank you so much, Beate! *waves* Make sure to head on over to Beate's blog, fresh and fun, and check back daily for all the fabulous creations she has to share! The simplicity of this card just makes it all the more wonderful, and I apologize for the poorly lit picture. It is much more vibrant in real life! Beate used a Whisper White card base and added some Petals & Paisley ds paper as the background. She stamped the sentiment from You Make Me Happy in black ink on the white cs strip and pierced around it on the bottom, as well as the wntire length of the top. Then she stamped the dotted circle image from Polka Dots & Petals in Cool Caribbean ink and stamped the flower over it in black. Beate added a black brad for the center, and punched it out using the 1 1/4 circle punch. Both the strip and image circle are matted onto Old Olive cs. Thanks so much for thinking of me, Beate! I *love* it!!!!!

11 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Teresa! Lucky you! *grin* I would be totally giddie too if I got a card from Beate! Awesome!

Alli said...

She's a sweetie, isn't she, with more talent than she knows what to do with.
The card is gorgeous, is envious!

Sherri aka sherristampsalot said...

Doesn't it just give you warm fuzzies all over?? I won one of her Blog candies and out of all the stuff, the card was my absolute favoritest! Congrats on being the proud recipient! :)

ApocalipsisR said...

WOW what a lucky girl you are T!!

It is a very very pretty card. its so tranquil and harmonious!!

But what can I said you are so amazing it doesn't surprise you get nice gifts!!

Jen said...

How super cute is this??? Lucky girl!!

Marie said...

What a super cute card! Lucky you...TFS!

Lisa said...

Lovely.....lucky you!

Lori Craig said...

Teresa, what a treat! Just poppin' by to say, hey! {{{hugs}}}

beate said...

Teresa, I am so glad you like it. Sorry it was such a simple card. But it's one of my favorites! I do love simple sometimes! Big cyber hug!

Rose Ann said...

How pretty this is! I love it!

love2Bcreative said...

Too cool -- love the colors and the layout!
You are a lucky duck ;o)
TFS~