Sweet Home Chicago . . .

Well, I just wanted to give you all a heads up. Tomorrow morning (very, very early) we are leaving on vacation for a week. We are going home to Chicago to visit with family and friends. We are super excited and have lots of fun things planned. But, I won't be stamping (much) so I won't have any projects to share with you for a little while. I do hope to be able to check in and share some pictures though. There will be lots of shopping too, and I hope to find some paper craftin' goodies! *wink* So, if you'd like to see the Windy City through my eyes, check back soon! Otherwise, I'll see you when I return! Until then, I'm as always, Inkfully Yours . . . .

6 comments:

Sherri aka sherristampsalot said...

I wish you good times with family and friends, fabulous shopping and lots of stamping finds! But most of all, safe travel! Have a blast and enjoy yourself! You'll be missed! :)

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like going home. Have a great time and soak in every minute while you're there. Be safe! Looking forward to seeing pictures and of course your shopping goodies. It's so fun to get new stuff from someplace different. Dottie K

Deborah said...

Hi,

I've seen your work over on splitcoast... I'm really a knitter but have been secretly learning paper crafts...

Silvergirl said...

Have a good vacation! I love Chicago. My family and I go at least once a year (as it's only a 5 hour drive). So... are you a Sox or a Cubs fan? My husband (born and raised in St. Louis) is a die-hard Cubbie.

Talk to you soon!
Lisa

cndymkr said...

Have fun.

Linda McClain said...

I grew up in Indiana and it was a rite of passage to go with Science class to Chicago in middle school. I love, love Chicago. We later took our kids there to see the fabulous museums. But, honey, if you get to the Parthanon for Greek food, take me a picture of those hunky waiters. Oh . . . worth the trip alone. Linda