Shimmery Flowerfly Wishes . . .

Whoo hoo! I got another challenge done this week!!! I decided to try out a few of my new goodies on the Sketch Challenge for today over at SCS. I started by grabbing this Morning Meadow patterned paper by sei. I thought it would be perfect for the accent strips. Next I stamped my new Stampendous Flowerfly in brown StazOn ink on shimmery white cs. I used my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and aquapainter to color the image to match the patterned paper. I added three rhinestones to make the body of the flowerfly and matted the image onto Chocolate Chip cs. I matted the strips of patterned paper onto Creamy Caramel cs and adhered them to the Blush Blossom card base. I stamped the sentiment, from the Butterfly Kisses set by PaperTrey Ink, on the bottom strip in brown StazOn ink. The main image panel is popped up on dimensionals. I finally unpacked all of my new goodies last night, now I need to find homes for them! I have lots of ideas and hopefully I will get to share them soon!

4 comments:

beate said...

That's so pretty and soft! Beautiful card!

Amy said...

Love the layout. I'm so far behind on challenges. Yikes. This is a beautiful card!

StamperSharon said...

Great job with the sketch challenge -- very pretty!

Donna said...

Lovely!! Colors are perfect!