Little Lady . . .

It's here, it's here!!! I am so excited to finally get a chance to play with this adorable stamp set - the newest by PaperTrey Ink! It is called Little Lady, and isn't she just divine??? I knew that the first thing I wanted to do with her was to separate her wings to make it appear as if they were fluttering. I started by punching a scalloped circle from some shimmery white cs. I stamped the solid wing image in Rose Red ink, then added just the head and rear portions of the body image using black StazOn. Then I stamped the wing image again on a scrap piece of shimmery white cs. I stamped the body image on top, and then cut out and separated the now dotted wings. I attached the wings slightly askew to the main image with a black brad, and popped the ends up on dimensionals. Next I added the antennae, and notched the scallops using my 1/16" punch. The card base is a 4 1/4" square of shimmery white cs. I added a strip of Rose Red dotted patterned paper from SU!'s Palette O' Prints collection and matted it on black cs. I adhered some sheer black dotted organdy ribbon, and popped up the scalloped circle on dimensionals. Then I stamped the flight trail so that it continued from the scalloped circle piece onto the rest of the card. Finally, I inked words from two different sentiments to creat my own in the bottom right corner. This set is just too cute! I know I will have lots of fun playing with it in the future! *wink*

6 comments:

beate said...

Teresa, that's so pretty. I love the POP paper with it. It looks great.

Dottie K said...

Ooohhh! This is lovely!!!

Amy said...

That is gorgeous! Great job! I'm gonna save this post so I can CASE when I get this set! :)

Lori Craig said...

I am so jealous of those cute little ladybugs! What a beautiful, beautiful card, Teresa!

Amanda Sewell said...

Very cute! The circle looks like a little lace doily! I love it!!!

Corie said...

I love this card, it looks great. Aren't those lady bugs the best?