Jolie Hello . . .

I found this little stamp at Joanns over the weekend - isn't is adorable??? It is made by Stampendous and there is a whole line of them! *giddies* I thought it would be perfect paired with these papers from the Tres Jolie collection by My Mind's Eye. The colors are so fresh and summer-y, n'est pas? I decided to give today's sketch challenge another try, so I started by cutting strips of the patterned paper and using my scalloped scissors to create a decorative edge on the striped piece. Next I stamped the image in brown StazOn ink on a piece of Fabriano Mediovalis paper - so luscious! I colored the image using my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and an aquapainter. I matted it onto Chocolate Chip cs and popped it up on dimensionals. Before adhering the patterned paper to the Certainly Celery card base, I added some pink brads to the bottom of the floral piece and tied some chocolate grosgrain ribbon across the striped panel. I think it turned out so cute and it is the perfect thing to send to a very special friend! *wink*

2 comments:

Allison said...

This is so cute...love it!

beate said...

I love it, Teresa!!!! Got it last night in my mail! I will post it on my blog in two days!