I'm back . . .

Sorry that I did not get a chance to share any photos with you while we were actually *in* Chicago, but we were very busy and the only day I had an opportunity to upload them, the internet connection was down . . . :( I as currently sorting through the pictures, and promise to share some with you real soon! I also had a blast power shopping on Saturday and I will share my stampin' finds! *grin* In the meantime, what a fabulous treat to return to in my mailbox - another "bee-utiful" card from my new stampin' friend, Beate!!! Lemme tell you, I was droolin' over the rich colors and gorgeous shimmer of this card last night!!! Thanks so much, Beate! I just love these joy fold cards and the little bees and well, everything you do!!! Seriously, if you haven't checked out Beate's blog yet, what are you waiting for????? ;) And Beate - once I get settled back in, our little game of RAK tag is soooo on!!!!! *wink*

4 comments:

Jen said...

Fabulous card Teresa!!! Lucky girl!

beate said...

Oh...power shopping sounds like FUN! I am glad the bees found their way to you!
Hugs!!! I be

Dottie K said...

Welcome home! Looking forward to seeing pictures and goodies. Lucky you - what a beautiful card from Beate. Dottie K

Sherri aka sherristampsalot said...

Look slike you got the motherload!!! And the elusive giga scalloped punch! AWESOME! Can't wait for your creations!