If friends were flowers . . .

So, I stamped a bit this morning! It think it was the first time this week *gasp* and it felt great! I needed a quick card for a friend, and I thought I would try out this week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. I started with an Old Olive crd base and layered a piece of Petals & Paisleys ds paper on top. Next I cut a strip of paper from the same collection and matted it onto Cool Caribbean cs. For the main image I used my Flowahbella stamped in black StazOn on Whisper White cs. I colored her in using my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and my aquapainter. Next I stamped the sentiment, from the PaperTrey Ink set Green Thumb, in olive ink underneath the bella. I matted the main image panel onto caribbean and olive cs, and popped it up on dimensonals. Quick and cute, I hope my friend likes it too! *wink*

8 comments:

stefanie a. said...

I love it and will most likely have to CASE it! :)

Anonymous said...

Just adorable! I'm sure she will love it. Miss seeing your work this week! Dottie K

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card! Love the DP, and the sentiment goes so well with Flowahbella!!

TFS!

beate said...

Wow, Teresa! It's drop dead gorgeous! I love the way you used the DP!
And guess what I got yesterday in my mail. Can I say SHUT UP!!!! I will post it this morning on my blog. Thank you so much. But you know what that means. I send you a RAK because of your sweet comments on the beautiful BRAK you send me. You send me another RAK....I guess we are playing RAK tag! LOL I like the sound of that!

Alli said...

I love it, it's so elegant. I love those dps with the bella, cute, cute, cute! :)

chelemom said...

What a cute card! I just posted my first Bella! Not nearly as nice as yours though! Hey, I am from the south side of Chicago! Where does your family come from?

Aunt T said...

Such a pretty card. Great job and it's nice to see another Teresa without an h!

Teresa

love2Bcreative said...

This is supah' cute Teresa ;o))
Hope you are havin fun in the windy city!!
TFS~