Goodies galore . . . .

So, I promised you pictures of the new additions to my stash, and here they are!!!!! I had so much fun shopping and I am super excited to play with all my new goodies! *grin* Let me start by saying how much I *heart* Archiver's!!!!!!!!!!!! I could spend hours, even days in there!!! So, so many fun toys - it was honestly a little overwhelming. I actually gasped out loud a few times! I mean, the last time I was in an Archiver's was over 4 years ago!!!!!!! I was also able to venture into Hobby Lobby and
an LSS near my sister's house in Wisconsin. Overall, it was a great day! Now, lemme see if I can remember it all!!!!! In the patterned paper department, I found some real beauties by WeR Memory Keepers, Fancy Pants, Chatterbox, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, MME Tres Jolie and Crate Paper. It is all gorgeous of course and I have been lovingly fondling it since I returned home! ;) I also got some MME Bohemia embossed chipboard letters, Cutterbee piercing tools (whoo hoo!), a package of WeR designer snaps, Simply Stated clear stamps by Fancy Pants, beautimous velvet and ruched organdy ribbon in caribbean and chocolate, sheer white dotted organdy by May Arts, orange gingham by American Crafts, teal/olive/celery varigated ribbon, Deja Views fresh prints in Blue Raspberry paper pack, Making Memories ribbon charms, 2 bare elements tag books, and some metal 3-D charms from a bead store.
I also found two of the new Stampendous stamps I have been wanting (flowerfly and
ruffled bloom), and this adorable Whipper Snapper puppy. I bought some American Crafts Boutique ribbon in blush, and some May Arts ivory and black striped ribbon. I was also lucky enough to find a Giga Scalloped Circle punch (yippee!) and some Bo Bunny ribbon I had been wanting for a friend! So, be on the lookout for some new creations using my new goodies in the near future!!! And stay tuned for more vacation pics tomorrow! I will share some of our adventures in The Windy City with you then! *wink*

6 comments:

Dottie K said...

You hit the jackpot! Congrats - oooohhhh and aaaahhhhh. Can't wait to see what your create. Have fun! Dottie K

Lori Craig said...

WOWZA ~ What a haul! I am droolin' over those Fancy Pants stamps....So, just how long were you in Archivers?

Lisa said...

I am soooo jealous.. YOU ARE ONE VERY LUCKY GAL... we don't have an archiver's any where near NY.. Have fun enjoying all of your new goodies..

Nicki said...

Woohoo!!! New Goodies ROCK!!!! I can't wait to see what you make with them!! ;)

beate said...

SWEET!!!! Dang...you are my kind of girl going shopping like that! :)

AJ said...

ooooh! You should have called! I have been looking for one of each those!!! ;)
Lucky girl!! Looks like you had a blast!!!
When are you coming to the great Pacific NW?