In God's Care . . .

I was inspired to use these colors and layout from my Yellow Chocolate Birthday Roses card again. What could be better than more roses? These are from the SU! Hostess Set, Both Way Blossoms. I made this card for my Aunt Holly and her family, my Uncle Dale and cousins David and Dustin. My Aunt Holly has cancer and has not been doing well. Recently, she has taken a turn for the worse. :( I wish more than anything that I could give this to them in person along with lots of big {{{hugs}}}!!! I lost my mom (and my uncle's sister) after a long illness just over two years ago, so I really know what they are going through. I hope this card will symbolize to them all the love and prayers we are sending their way right now. I used the same papers and inks and backgrounds for this card as I did for my grandma's birthday card. The sentiment on the main image panel is from the Brighter Tomorrow stamp set. The sentiment on the key tag punched piece is from the Warmest Regards set. The main image panel and sentiment are popped up on dimensionals.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Another great card with this color combo. I'll have to try it! TFS :)

love2Bcreative said...

Ohh!! These are awesome Teresa!
TFS~

Heidi said...

So sorry for your Aunt. This card is beautiful and I'm sure she'll love it!