Another fabulous Blogger RAK!!!

I received this beautiful card in the mail the other day from Lisa Silver, aka Silvergirl on SCS. Well, awhile back Lisa was my lil' sis in my very first round of DDSS. I had so much fun creating projects for her. As you can see, Lisa is a very talented stamper herself - so please check out her blog, Silver Stamping and tell her I sent you!!! *wink* For this card, Lisa stamped a Brocade Blue card base with the Paisley BG. Then she took a piece of patterned paper from the Sarah collection and mounted it onto Sage Shadow cs. She tied some violet stitched grosgrain ribbon around the side and adhered it to the card base. For the main image panel, she stamped the flower from the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set in brocade and sage ink on Very Vanilla cs. She added a sentiment from the Small Saying set in navy ink. Then Lisa sponged the edges with brocade ink, and notched the corners using the ticket corner punch. She added three navy eyelets, and matted the image panel onto a piece of Barely Banana cs. The main image panel is also popped up on dimensionals. Thank you so much for thinking of me Lisa!!! I adore this card, and you are such a sweetie!

3 comments:

kelly said...

What a great card!!

love2Bcreative said...

This IS great!! Love the springy color combo!
TFS~

AJ said...

OMG~ She was my lil sis a while back also!!! How funny!!
Cute card!!