Splitcoast Bloggers RAK Club

I am so excited!!!!! I joined the SCS Bloggers RAK Club last week and sent out a couple of cards. Well, Beate received hers yesterday and posted it to her blog. I wanted to thank her for all the inspiration she gives and her fabulous tutorials. If you would like to see the triangle fold card I made for Beate, please check it out here:

http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/03/12/you-got-to-love-that-splitcoast-blogger-rak-club/

I fully intend on stamping for the Color Challenge today over at Splitcoast, so I'll be back with something in a bit! Also, I am working on a few blog candy items in celebration of my 100th post, which will probably happen today too! So stay tuned for more exciting things to come! Until then, I'm as always, Inkfully Yours . . . .

2 comments:

Alli said...

Your card was gorgeous Teresa, but then everything you do is wonderful. :)

debbiedee said...

I just joined this group too and rec'd your lovely card! Thank you so much.