OK, Blog Candy winners *finally*!!!

Well, first of all - thanks to all who entered the contest and gave me some feedback regarding whether to draw now or wait for 100 posts. I think there were alot of "wait" responses, as well as "now" responses and then there were "pick me" responses and "do whatever you want" responses - lol! It was hard to make a decision after reading all of those (I *may* be a bit indecisive by nature also), but I have decided to go ahead and do the drawing this morning for two reasons. One, I want to go ahead and get these out in the mail to the luck recipients, and two - I have lots of fun projects waiting in the wings to share with you and I just can't wait any longer!!!!!!! See, along with the indecision is a heavy dose of impatience - lol!!! ;) So, (drumroll please) the luck winners of the blog candy in honor of 100 posts celebration are . . . #34 bethtrue and #63 kristine!!!!! Ladies, congratulations and will you please email me your addresses using the link at right asap! I'd like to get these out in the mail to you on Tuesday!


Speaking of fun projects to share, last week I received a beautiful Blogger RAK from one of my all-time favorite stampers, Beate Johns! Her blog, fresh and fun, is absolutely fabulous and a constant source of inspiration for me! So, if you haven't already done so, please check it out! Beate is the author of many fabulous tutorials and is wonderfully talented and creative! I feel honored to have received a "Beate original"! ;) I *love* how she combined so many different stamp sets and papers for this card! The patterned papers are from the SU! Petals & Paisleys and Petal Patch designers series collections. The stamp sets are Polka Dots & Petals, You Make Me Happy, and Big Blooms from the SU! Spring Mini catalog. I also *love* the colors Beate used for this card! They are Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Chocolate Chip - so pretty! Thanks so much for thinking of me, Beate! Your card and kind words definitely made me happy! ;)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hello, spoiled much? LOL Can't believe you got a card from Beate!! Way cool Teresa!!!

Sharon said...

Wow! Lucky girl!

bethtrue said...

Hi Teresa - I'm one of your winners and have just sent you an e-mail with my addy info! Yippeee!!

Beautiful card from Beate - love the color combo!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Beth (mommy to a busy 3 1/2 year old)

love2Bcreative said...

Yeah Teresa!! You are soo lucky to have received a card from a stamper soo famous in our stampin' world ;o)) YOU GO GIRL!
TFS~