An exciting new layout . . .

I received a beautiful card from my fabulous secret sister yesterday!!! She is super talented and has been spoiling me with cards and goodies since January. Her most recent card was a double slider card. I had seen the tutorial for these over at Splitcoaststampers, but I am generally a bit intimidated by complicated layouts like this. However, when I got that gorgeous card in the mail yesterday, I knew I needed to give these a try for myself! After reviewing the directions this morning, I decided not to waste any time and give it a shot right away! I grabbed for my Petal Prints set that I got for Christmas as it is incredibly under used, but completely gorgeous and versatile! I chose True Thyme, Marigold Morning, and Chocolate Chip as my color palette. I also used my Linen background stamp on the thyme card base. When you pull the tab at the top of the card, two surprise panels pop up! How fun!!! If you would like step-by-step directions to create one of these beauties for yourself, please visit the SCS website. Beate Johns does a fabulous job explaining all the details - far better than I could ever attempt to do. I hope you enjoy my version of the double slider card, and don't forget to check back for an exciting celebration when Inkfully Yours hits 20,000 views! ;)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous Teresa!!!!

Kimberly said...

WOW! This is beautiful!!

Alli said...

Oh, it's gorgeous, you're a lucky girl!I've shied away from this technique too as it looks complicated, but maybe I'll give it a try! :)

Tara said...

This SO rocks!

texasjodylynn said...

Beautiful card! I love those double pop ups!

love2Bcreative said...

Ohh!! You have one awesome sis to be sendin' cards like this Teresa!!

This is sooo pretty!!!!


TFS~