A Beautiful Butterfly Blogger RAK!

I'd like to share with you a card I received over the weekend from Kristine over at Ink Something. I *heart* it soooo much! Thanks for thinking of me, Kristine!!! I have been on a butterfly kick since PaperTrey Ink released their latest set, Butterfly Kisses. I am also kinda a paisley fanatic so I have been oogling and fondling this beauty!!! Kristine started with a Chocolate Chip card base, and added a layer of Very Vanilla that had been embossed using the D'Vine Swirls A-2 folder and her Cuttlebug. Then she sponged the edges with a bit of chocolate ink, and added a photo corner made from Chocolate Chip cs embossed using her Cuttlebug and the Textile Texture A-2 folder. To create the beautiful butterflies, Kristine stamped her Paisley BG in chocolate ink onto Ver Vanilla cs. Then she stamped the outline image from the Bold Butterfly set over the background in chocolate ink, and cut out the butterflies. They are adhered only in the center, using a glue dot, to enable the wings to be free to flutter. *wink* The sentiment is from the Happy Harmony set and is stamped in chocolate ink on a vanilla ribbon slider, also made using the Cuttlebug. Kristine tied through some chocolate gingham ribbon and added a tab made using the small and large oval punches from SU! Isn't is just beautimous? Thanks again for putting a smile on my face, Kristine!!! If you haven't already done so, please check out Kristine's blog through the link at the top of this post!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Uh,Huh...Oh, Ya...It's my birthday...gonna win some blog candy!!! :0) LOL!! (it's not really my birfday) YEAH, THANKS SO MUCH TERESA!! I just got my gorgeous frame in the mail today (Friday, 30th) and boy was I surprised. First of all, I have to apologize because I haven't been a good girl and check your blog this week :( It's my own darn LOSS!! We went on a mini vacation for Spring Break and it's been busy, but I had time today to sit down and puruse blogs, OH!! and I'm sooo glad you got my butterfly card!! It reminded me of You!! :0) THANKS AGAIN!!

Lisa said...

Fab, for sure!

love2Bcreative said...

This IS just awesome!! I have this stamp set and need to get it out and use it more --- this may just be the inspiration I need!!
TFS~