so very sweet . . .

This card was made for this week's color challenge - #100!!! Whoo hoo! What great colors! I had yet to give So Very a good test run, so I thought this would be a good opportunity. *wink* I am anxiously awaiting my Spring Mini preorder (scheduled to arrive Friday - yippee!). In the meantime, I find it hard to locate my stampin' mojo, which is usually hiding out taking a rest - hee hee! Anyway, I think this is cute, despite it being quite simple. I stamped circles from Big Pieces in Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, and Blush Blossom on a strip of shimmery white cs, which I sponged with a bit of chocolate ink on the edges, and then mounted onto caribbean cs. I added a bow tied from American Crafts chocolate gingham ribbon, and attached the panel to a Blush Blossom card base. Then I stamped the "so very" sentiment across the panel diagonaly, and attached the caribbean tab (courtesy of Lori and her new round tab punch), stamped with "sweet" and sponged with chocolate ink, with a staple. What a cute way to say thanks! ;)

2 comments:

love2Bcreative said...

This is just sooo clever Teresa! Love how you have used the new punch and turned it upside down to look like a cupcake here!!! You are just to *clever clever clever* ;o)) Love it soo!!
TFS~

stampin_melissa said...

I think this is cute! The "sweet tab" reminds me of a muffin! Definatly yummy!