Piggy's Last Hurrah . . .

Well, today is the last day of Sellabration and the last day of the SU! Winter Mini. So, I decided to use elements from both to create my card for today's Sketch Challenge. I felt like pink today (when don't I - lol!) so I decided to go for these little piggies from the SAB set Very Punny. I stamped them in brown StazOn ink on Shimmery White cs and watercolored them in using Regal Rose craft ink and my aquapainter. Next I punched them out using my 1 1/4" square punch, and matted them onto Chocolate Chip cs punched with my 1 3/8" square punch. Behind them I used a strip of the Loves Me ds paper in the Winter Mini (so sad to see it go!) matted onto chocolate cs as well. I used a Chocolate Chip card base, and matted another selection of the Loves Me ds paper onto it before layering on the main image panel. For the sentiment, I cut the ribbon slider tag from a piece of chipboard coaster and covered it with more Loves Me ds paper. The sentiment is stamped in chocolate ink and the tag is sponged in chocolate as well. For a finishing touch, I tied a piece of chocolate dotted organdy ribbon through the slider. Phew! As many times as I just typed "chocolate" I guess I was in the mood for that today too! ;)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Really cute!

Alli said...

I love this, it is adorable!

texasjodylynn said...

Cute Piggy card!

Amy said...

I really like this card a lot. Great job. I enjoy your blog very much. You have some very creative ideas and I appreciate your willingness to share them and to give credit where credit is due. Especially after all of the discussions lately on CASE-ing and copyright issues I think you do a great job.