Note: News toys alert!!!

Yippee! My new Spring Mini goodies came on Friday, and I have been having fun playing with them! I have quite a few swaps cards to do, so I wanted to get started on them asap. These are for a swap where I am signed up to use the Notations designer series papers. I started by cutting strips of the ds paper, and using my new spiral punch to create a decorative edge on one side. Next I stamped the corner doodle image from the Doodle This stamp set in the upper right corner or my Sahara Sand cs panel, in Sahara Sand ink. I then stamped the authentic image from Stamp of Authenticity in celery ink on Certainly Celery cs and cut it out. I stamped the friend sentiment from Lexicon of Love in caribbean ink on Whisper White cs and cut it out as well. I made decorative paperclips to use on my cards by punching flowers from So Saffron cs with my spring bouquet punch and adhering them to the clip with a mini glue dot. Then I added a bow tied from moss gingham ribbon. The card was then matted onto a Cool Caribbean card base. I am quite pleased with how these turned out. Hope my fellow swappers are happy with them too! ;)

4 comments:

Alli said...

This is lovely Teresa. I love the paperclip and the layout of your card.
Have fun with your new toys, I am very envious!

Lisa said...

Very fun card. Love the idea of the paper clip. (my order shipped today) :) I love the set you used too!

Allison said...

This card is great...I think this may be one set I have to get from that mini. P.S. Love how you used it with Sahara Sand...I never seem to pull this color out!

Jen said...

Too ctue!