Sweet!

Well, I promised you another Cuttlebug creation and here it is! This card features the Bloom Dots embossing folder, which I think coordinated nearly perfectly with SU!'s Big Pieces and Little Pieces stamp sets! How sweet is that??? ;) So I started by using my Cuttlebug to emboss a piece of Regal Rose cs, which I then mounted onto Chocolate Chip cs, and adhered to a Taken with Teal card base. I then added a strip of Loves Me designer series paper across the front of the embossed layer. I stamped the daisy from Big Pieces in Pretty in Pink on Whisper White cs and punched with my 1 1/4" circle punch. I matted this onto a 1 3/8" punched circle from Chocolate Chip cs, and added a silver brad in the center. Next I stamped the daisy outline from Little Pieces in Cool Caribbean and Close to Cocoa inks and punched with my 1/2" circle punch. I added all these pieces to the strip of ds paper. At the bottom I stamped the "sweet" sentiment from the SAB set So Very in chocolate ink and punched with my word window punch. I adhered it as a tab, and stapled a piece of caribbean ricrak from the Flirty Ribbon Originals on the end. I am looking forward to sharing more fun Cuttlebug goodies with you! If you have any questions about the Cuttlebug, please let me know. Also, don't forget the Valentine contest, posted below. You must comment by Friday evening in order to have a chance to win!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Such a nice card with the mix of little pieces and big pieces. I don't have the cuttlebug but I am determined to make a nice card soon since my stamp order just arrived!

AJ said...

dang girl....you have been busy with that bug!!! These ALL ROCK!!!

Lisa said...

Man you are making me want a bug so bad. Is sad I have to wait....unless you want top send some to me......send some bugged papers to Lisa....You know ya want too!
JK.........no I'm not! :)

Kristine said...

Such a sweet card!! I JUST got my Cuttlebug and the only folder that wasn't backordered was the bloom dots, so I too have that one...thanks for the great idea. I guess I didn't realize how perfect it is with the Pieces sets. I'll have to look into those Big Pieces now :o)hehe

BTW..."TAG, You're It!" (if you haven't already been tagged, that is) See my blog...now it's your turn!!

Wife2TJ said...

Great card. Love the colors and everything co-ordinates so well with the cuttlebug embossing pattern.