More new toys . . . .

*grin* I cut so many flowers yesterday with my Cuttlebug, I thought I would put them to use again. I have gotta say, the Cuttlebug is supah easy to use!!! My 4 year old daughter can do it!!! In fact, she gets upset if I don't let her do it - lol! This card uses the challenge colors again, and it fits the sketch challenge as well. The color challenge was inspired by the Enchante designer series papers by SU!, and since I just got mine yesterday I decided to incorporate it again. I also am loving the sentiments from my new Happy Harmony set that is available free! with a $50 from SU! through the end of February. What could be better than free rubbah??? ;) So, the card base is sage and is stamped with the French Flair bg. The background panel features the ds paper, sponged with cocoa ink and mounted on cocoa cs. The main panel is vanilla cs and is stamped with a sentiment which was inked with sage and plum markers. Again the edges are sponged with cocoa ink and mounted on cocoa cs. The flowers are cut with my Flower #1 dies from a chipboard coaster and are covered with more of the ds paper. The flower on the bottom corner is pierced with my Silent Setter and has a vintage brad in the center. It is also popped up on dimensionals. Again I used my UHU Scrapbookers pen to adhere the ds paper to the flowers. Love it! And as a finishing touch I added a tie of taupe grosgrain ribbon to the top of the card. Although I really do like these colors, I think it is time to move onto something else for a change of pace. Be on the lookout for another fun Cuttlebug project, and stay tuned for exciting news to come!!! *wink*

1 comments:

Karen said...

very pretty! I still haven't made that 'first cut' into my papers!! love the colors and I think I need to get that flower die now!! :)