I've been tagged . . .

by Kristine over at Ink Something! So, here goes:

A - Available or Taken: Totally Taken! Married to hubby John for 6 1/2 years!!!
B - Best Friend: If I have to choose just one, it would be Toni - to whom I can attribut my stamping addiction!!!
C - Cake or Pie: Mmmm, pie! ;)
D - Drink of Choice: Lately, water but I'll allow myself the occasional Republic of Tea - fruity, sweet and iced!
E - Essential item you use everyday: ditto to everyone else who said the computer ;)
F - Favorite Color: I *heart* all things PINK!!!!!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: gotta go for the worms here . . . throw 'em in some "dirt" too! ;)
H - Hometown: Chicago, IL (love it all, except the snow!!!)
I - Indulgence: anything rubbah related!!!
J - January or February: gotta go with February, Valentine's Day and hubby's Bday
K - Kids & Names: Kaleigh (4 going on 24 *sigh*)
L - Life is incomplete without: Family and friends
M - Marriage Date: July 15, 2000
N - Number of Siblings: 4, two sisters and two brothers (twins!)
O - Oranges or Apples: even though I'm required by the state to say oranges, I gotta go with apples! ;)
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders, and snakes . . . eeeeew!!!!
Q - Fave Quote: I have lots, but how about "Love makes the world go 'round . . . "
R - Reason to Smile: my DD Kaleigh, and hubby John (no matter what I might say later - lol!)
S - Season: Summer! I was a summer baby . . . ;)
T - Tag 3 or 4 People: Leslie (Inky Hugs), Cyndi (My Little Stampin' Heaven), and Teresa O. (...Rubbah' Thoughts & Creations)
U - Unknown fact about me: I *love* to sing, and I am pretty good at it too. I studied music for 13+ years . . .
V - Vegetable you don't like: any and all beans - yuck!
W - Worst Habit: I am terrible at decision making . . .
X - X-rays: *both* ankles
Y - Your Fav Food: I *may* have a slight ice cream addiction . . . ;)
Z - Zodiac Sign: Cancer, I am *crabby* - lol!

1 comments:

AJ said...

ice cream doesn't count as an addiction, it's part of the food pyramid! :) Will you sing for us sometime????