For a sweet friend . . . .

Playing with my new goodies yet again! I just got the Stamp of Authenticity set last week, and I have been wanting to try it out! And of course I am still loving my Petals & Paisleys paper samples that Lori sent me! *giddies* I have admired these ecclectic collage-y type cards using this set, and just had to try one for myself. I started by stamping the Paisley BG in olive ink on Old Olive cs. Next I added strips of two of the designs in the Petals & Paisleys ds collection. I stamped the library card design in black ink on white cs, and decorated with various stamps from Polka Dots & Paisley, Stamp of Authenticity, Typeset Alphabet lower, and a sentiment by Hero Arts. I also added a heart I handcut from a piece of Loves Me ds paper. I attached the round tab punched piece with a staple, and stamped "sweet" from the So Very SAB set in olive ink on it. In the bottom right corner I added two pink brads form the subtles collection. I really like how this turned out, and I can't wait to get some more new toys to play with! I will be placing my preorder from the Spring Mini on Thursday - yippee!

4 comments:

AJ said...

*love* it! This is supah!

Allison said...

This looks terrific!

Lisa said...

I think this is fun and fabulous!!!
Can't wait for those papers.

love2Bcreative said...

This is just awesome!! love it love it love it!!!!
Can't wait to get my new SU! punches that I just pre-ordered and play with this ..... humm... I feel a case coming on Teresa!!!
TFS~