Eight little snowmen all in a row . . . .

Happy New Year everyone!!! I have *finally* been able to get back to my stamping again. I have so many projects on my list. This one was at the top, as these are my Christmas thank you's for all of our family that live far away. I kept these really simple so they would be a bit easier to crank out, so I can move on to the next project. The base is Very Vanilla cs that has been stamped with my Linen BG stamp in vanilla craft ink, and embossed in clear embossing powder. This makes the cards a bit more sturdy, as well as adds a unique textured feel to the card! Very cool! The focal strip of paper is from Basic Grey's Fruitcake line and is mounted onto black cs. On the left side of the strip is a tie of black gingham ribbon, and the sentiment in the bottom right corner, which reads "thank you very much", is from the Much Appreciated stamp set. Just quick little notes to let everyone know how much we appreciated their thoughtfulness and generosity this holiday season. On another note, sometime over the weekend my little blog hit 10,000 views!!! I am constantly in awe of how popular this adventure of mine has become! Thank you so much for your continued support, and welcome to all newcomers! Be on the lookout for some reader appreciation to come soon! Until next time, I'm as always, Inkfully Yours . . . .

5 comments:

love2Bcreative said...

Awwh!! These are just supah' cute Teresa ~ as always!!!
TFS~

Karen said...

ok - I'm lovin' these! perfect idea to use the pp to get them done quickly. I'm definitely going to CASE this idea for the thank you's I need to get out!!

AJ said...

Teresa- LOVE these! Just simply adorable! I cant even think about cutting into my paper!!

Karen said...

These are adorable!

Cyndi said...

So cute you did a fantastic job on these!