Buggin' again . . . .

So, on our little Friday night outing I talked myself into getting a new Cuttlebug embossing folder. *grin* It is the Happy Birthday one, and when I received some IRAK images in the mail the next day from the Eat Cake stamp set, I just *knew* they would go perfectly together! Today I finally got a chance to try out my idea, and here is the result. The card measures out to a 4 1/4" square. Colors are Ballet Blue, Rose Red, and So Saffron. I used my Sakura Stardust glitter pen on the candle sparks. Ribbon is from my stash I am hoarding from one of Jody's ribbon shares - it matches perfectly! You can never have too many birthday cards, right? ;)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

WONDERFUL card! Love the colour combo!

Lisa said...

Awesome, but you have me positively squirming for a cuttlebug.