And the winner is . . .

First of all I want to thank everyone who commented on my Reader Appreciation post. I really enjoyed reading about everyone's favorite Valentine's Day treats and memories. Congratulations to Allison who is the winner of this contest! Allison's favorite treat is Cinnamon Heart candies. Allison, please email me with your address and I will get your package out to you asap. Thanks again to all of you for your continued support. Stay tuned for more fun projects and maybe another contest sometime in the not too distant future! Until next time, I'm as always Inkfully Yours . . . .

1 comments:

Kristine said...

Hmmm...I must have missed this giveaway! I was so busy this weekend, guess I didn't check out my favorite blogs all weekend :( Anyway, TAG...You're It! See my blog :o)