A pocket full of chocolate . . .

. . . what could be better? I can think of little else!!! *grin* I made this card late Friday afternoon, and am just now getting a break from the weekend craziness to share it with you. I am really lovin' my new Like it a Latte stamp set, can you tell??? ;) This card is another for the SCS Sketch Challenge last week, which I also love! It is just so cute! Anyway, as I was browsing through the Splitcoast gallery, I was inspired to try the sketch with a "belly band" closure. So, I started with a Kraft cardstock base, scored to the sketch specifications, and stamped the bottom flap repeatedly with the cocoa bean image ib chocolate ink, and the top flap with the steam image in white craft ink. Then I sponged the edges with chocolate ink as well. I cut a 1" strip of Chocolate Chip cs to use as the band, and adhered a scalloped square punchie to the back of it. For the main image, I used a piece of Loves Me designer paper, punched into a scalloped square shape. I stamped the cup, marshmallows, straws and the word "chocolate" in chocolate ink, then highlighted the marshmallows and the straws with my Signo white gel pen. I will put a surprise inside for the recipient, along with the sentiment "Nothing's better than a good friend with chocolate." Cute, cute, cute! ;)

1 comments:

love2Bcreative said...

humm...'belly band' closure.....how cool is THIS Teresa?!?!! Once again...you've inspired me!!!
TFS~