Merry Christmas to YOU!

We are soooo close to Christmas now!!! This will probably be my last post before the holidays, since things are getting so hectic. So, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas, the happiest of holidays etc. and to thank you for all your support in my little blogging adventure! And what better way to send those wishes your way than with a card made especially for you, my loyal blog readers! It is sized at 6 3/4" x 3 3/8" to fit SU!'s small open ended envies. I have always wanted to make a card with these dimensions, but as I do not have the proper envelopes, I have refrained. Well, since this is more of a virtual card for y'all, I didn't really need one! ;) I stared with a Cranberry Crisp card base, and stamped it with the French Flair BG in white craft ink. Next, I tore away the bottom edge, and cut a 1 1/2" strip of True Thyme cs, and adhered it to the inside of the card. So, the front of the card ends at the tear, the thyme piece is on the inside. *wink* This could have also easily been a pocket card, like a mony holder, but I'm not sending y'all money - sorry! *grin* On the thyme piece, I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from the Glad Tidings set in Always Artichoke ink. I used my rectangle punch on either side of the sentiment, and threaded through and tied some of my "Jody ribbon". For the main image, I simply cut out two pointsettias from a piece of Holiday Thyme designer paper. Then I inked them with Versamark, and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. I added a few Hero Arts gems to the centers of the flowers, and attched them to the card. So, from the bottom of my heart I am sending wonderful holiday wishes to you and yours! Until next time, I'm as always Inkfully Yours . . . .

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas, back at ya! This is lovely!

But I am so enjoying the one you sent me IRL.

love2Bcreative said...

Awesome card Teresa ~ as always!!
Merry Christmas to you too! I hope Santa finds your house with no problems ;o)

TFS and looking forward to seeing what you post again after Christmas~

TFS~

Caroline said...

Your stuff is beautiful, Teresa! Thanks for sharing & inspiring!! :)

Cyndi said...

This is such a wonderful card I love it!