I like you a latte.

I do! I also *love* this stamp set, featured in SU!'s Winter Mini catalog. Fabulous!!! I don't even drink coffee or cocoa and I *had* to have it. Of course, it's all Jody's fault - lol! ;) Anyway, it just arrived yesterday, and I had to use it right away to make another card for the Sketch Challenge. I started with the main image, stamping the cup and marshmallows in Chocolate Chip ink on the Kraft cardstock. I added the straw in Real Red, and the steam in white craft ink. I used my Signo white gel pen to color in the marshmallows and to accent the straw. Next I stamped a heart in red ink on white cs, cut it out and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter. It is popped up with dimensionals. I sponged the edges of the panel with chocolate ink, and matted it onto chocolate cs. Next, I stamped the bottom panel all over with the cocoa beans and sponged the edges in chocolate ink, and adhered to the Real Red card base. The upper panel is stamped all over with the heart in red ink, but it is really hard to make out. I jsut could not get a decent picture! The sentiment was created my using my chocolate marker to ink up portions of the sentiment, omitting the "it", which I replace with the "you" from Expressive Flexible Phrases. On the inside there is a pull out piece of white cs with rounded corners, that has the flourish stamp along the edges. This will be for writing the message. Well, I have lots more ideas for creations with this set, so stay tuned! Until next time, I'm as always, Inkfully Yours . . . .

2 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

Gorgeous card! Glad I could be of service to you. ;) LOL I LOVE this set too. :)

Renee said...

Beautiful...
I'm trying to be good and wait until January before I order this but......
You're making me cave!
Love the card - tfs!
Rubber Hugs,
Renee